Avenger Endgame is the last movie of Avenger series. My heart is broken due to this last movie and death of Iron man,Black Widow and retirement of Captain America. This movie is perfect combination of action,romance,comedy and tragedy. But this has given great satisfaction to all of us I really enjoyed it so much.
My favorite Marvel Superhero is Thor(Odin son, God of thunder,and king of Asgard) but in the first entry in Endgame he was pot bellyed. And hairstyle of Captain Marvel was different. I was so surprised on her look. But the film is perfect you will always unable to find its mistakes because there is no mistake.
The film gives us a message that evil is always subordinated and difficult war can be win just like Avengers has won against the powerful Thanos. In real life there are many thanos(Terrorism) and we has to come together to defeat them like Avengers. I will play the role of Black Widow comment what role you want to play.
My favorite Marvel Superhero is Thor(Odin son, God of thunder,and king of Asgard) but in the first entry in Endgame he was pot bellyed. And hairstyle of Captain Marvel was different. I was so surprised on her look. But the film is perfect you will always unable to find its mistakes because there is no mistake.
Captain Marvel
ReplyDelete