Skip to main content

My Smart Phone

                     
   My Smart Phone
              
       We humans always want to be well-informed about all topics or on a particular subject. But it is our nature to be informative. In the age of digitalization, there are several gadgets & apps which are quite useful for same.
   It was time when people searched whole library for finding a particular book which contain information about a topic, but now-a-days we can access any information from anywhere. We find ourselves partially obsessed by any app or gadget.
And my obsession is my smart phone, I know according to many people smart phone is a garbage and useless gadget but it depends on your views and use. For passing my 12th exam through NIOS, phone helped me very much. As a homeschooler my phone became my best friend and my study planner. When we open Google Play store there are different app options popping on your screen .As I loves to study and to manage my study time, I used the app called Study Planner for planning my study. Through this app I am able to focus on things which I wanted to do per day. There are different study apps which not only helps you to study but all helps to enhance productivity and personal growth.
         Not only this, my smart phone became my study material. NIOS board is a different board but worthy and quit tough like CBSE. The study material is provided by NIOS through post, but thing is duration period of study material dispatch is lengthy process, so on those hard days my smart phone became my study material. I downloaded the books through NIOS website and began to read PDF until that glorious day when I got my study material.
           Not only in studies, my phone helped in my creative writing through music. I love to write while hearing songs on mobile phone. When I hear songs, my imagination is broaden, which helps me to write creative. While writing this essay still I am hearing Games of Thrones soundtrack.
                    These all services and help my smart phone provides me every day when it is in offline mode. But when my mobile came in contact with Wi-Fi, it becomes a medium of information. Just what I wanted to do, is to ask Google Baba and then all information will come on screen, not only information but Google provides videos, books, images and many more suggestions. And the most enjoying and entertaining suggestion provided by Google is Doodle, due to its colorfulness it forces us to know about that particular Doodle topic.
            Due to Google I am able to know about Commonwealth Essay Contest, Monomoushmi Essay Contest, Poetry Contest and many more. Due to my smart phone, all information and news I can easily access without asking anybody. By the way some Google help me in research on these hot topics like Sustainable Development, Climate Change, and Economic Inequality etc.
               In my mobile there is an application named YouTube which provides me online learning. So in my case my mobile become my Teacher. My favorite subject is Economics and it is my dream to do PHD on Economic Development. When I was in 12th I met with a huge problem it was economic sums.  My Mom tried to teach m, and she usually teaches, but this was in vain. I wasn’t learning anything not even formulas. So again on those hard days my smart phone became the provider of online learning through YouTube.
                    There is a YouTube channel named Economics on your Tips. This channel uploads video on Economics for class 11th, 12th and UG courses. After learning online, all those fear for sums were gone and I found it less complicated and more easy and logical. I also love to watch videos on World Economic Forum, IMF reports, Gyan Jara Hatke as they explains so much about topics or incidents, its reasons and true facts.
                                         Besides these, my smart phone helps me in meditation. I love to watch Gaur Gopal Das videos, when I felt depressed his videos gave me push. Through his videos, positive vibrations come in me. And I also love to watch Mindvally channel they also helps me to be positive. Through YouTube I learnt how to write poems in free verse and speech writing, YouTube helps me to understand different topics. And YouTube also facilitates entertainment; I love to watch songs, movie trailers, my favorite cartoon Tom and Jerry, and videos on lifestyle and crafts.
                       For me my smart phone is a medium of knowledge it enables me to know more about my nation and the whole world. And just because of my phone I am able to know my aim that I wanted to become an Economist. And these all information and usefulness is available to me because of my Mom who gave me Smart phone so that I can use it for my betterment.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Indian Paradox : Democracy, Communism and National Identity

 On the 10th October 2008, the historic deal was signed between India and the USA. A landmark occasion as India began to be recognised as a nuclear weapon state, a privilege that enabled gain access to critical technologies. The core of agreement focuses on the non proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. The deal opens the door for import of Uranium which further leads to peaceful and civilian use of nuclear energy. The deal also strengthens the future image of India at international level. However, being democratic country with a political instability as a feature of Manmohan Singh's government took a unique turn. Criticism was expressed in parliament but the irony is that the opposition party led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji supported the deal but coalition parties threatened the cabinet for withdrawing the support. In my opinion,this is a common situation but the issue that concerns me most is the fact that primary opposition came from communist party also known as "le...

The Great Depression

  Th ere is lots to write about American events and among them is the Great Depression', that took place in the United States of America during the 1930s. The long and widespread depression of the 20th century was started in 1929 and lasted till the late 1930s. This economic turmoil was started after the fall of stock prices began in early September 1929 and this turmoil became worldwide news on 29th October 1929 when the stock market was crashing , this day is known as Black Tuesday. Between 1929 to 1932 the stock market lost 90% of its value and it takes 25 years to recover. This massive event lost the confidence of investors and even those who have not invested money also lose because banks invested their money from saving account. The economic output was $105 billion, at today's price it is estimated $1 trillion. Depression proved that the classical theory of Adam Smith called Laissez Faire was proven failed that was associated with President Herbert Hoover...

Climate Change: a great crises that we will defeat.

  “Climate change is a terrible problem, and it needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority.”-Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft. Do you experience intense heat more often than your parents and grandparents? It must be a ‘NO’. During those days heat was not severe and if we analyze the scenario 20 years ago, people were able to live without air conditioners. But why are we experiencing this weather pattern? Well, this is persuaded by human activities that cause climate change. As per as United Nations, climate change is regarded as one of the greatest crises in the world. Planet Earth emits certain amount of carbon but its natural mechanism regulates overall temperature. But these things began to take dramatic turn when humans began to hinder over earth mechanism. With the advent of industrial revolution, humans were researching on striving for new technologies that provoked higher economic growth. This progressive philosophy remodeled into reckless chaos to exploit earth. ...