I have seen many young people confused for their dreams. They know how to dream, but problem is that they don't know how to achieve their goals. Maybe it's about being professional, entrepreneur or any elite position, what you need the most is planning about how to turn your dreams into reality.Our brain is a magic box where thoughts emerge and went away. Our dreams are also thoughts, if we don't value them, then all it is over, they also fade away.
So the question is how to value your thoughts, it's simple write it down on paper of your goal diary.It has two great advantages, one we can store that prescious Idea which is going to be successful in future and second as the time moves our entry in goal diary gives us information of our changing mindset in all these years.
I have been making strategies since my childhood, I still remember when I was 9 years old, my goal was to work in an elite company as a Board of directors and to own a penthouse in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, from where I can see magnificent twin towers.During those days, my little world used to revolve around a country called Malaysia, but this goal was too simple and common.
At present I am 19 years old ambitious girl, my goal is to become Economist and to travel around the world, meet different people and try to solve their problems from climate change to terrorism. For this I need to develop skills like creativity. When I compare myself with 9 years old Khushi, I concluded that so much had changed and my views are broadening, I had developed my true potentials, and now my goals are above the average, that I love the most.I also found that my goals are about positive changes, it's not just running behind money. I don't regard money as the root of evil, but it isn't my final goal. So I highly recommend you all who are reading this, write down your ideas because without writing it you can't plan to how to achieve them.

You are doing great 👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊🙏
Delete