At first I thought it may be sexual but when I read its definition, which says a bra is a piece of clothing that women wear under their other clothes. I understood nothing as to me it looks the same as "Rupa baniyan" or any other baniyan.Perhaps I am an idiot who cannot differentiate between baniyan and a Bra. Often girls are judged as careless when this happens. But if they are wearing it then it is supposed to be visible, what is a big deal? This is quite frequent for those girls who are skinny (this happens a lot) or in my opinion for every girl. If any biped who wears a "Bra" tells me it is less awkward but when another human who wears Baniyan points out , I literally feel like slapping him because this behaviour reflects hypocrisy.
My poor Bra strap, which is often found hiding under my "Kurti", makes people (especially from the opposite gender) feel awkward. Maybe my bra strap is hindering their modesty but I don't understand the correlation. However it is still a modest behaviour to mention it, while making another hetrosexual counterpart awkward. If I am meeting any guy my eyes don't fall on the baniyan and most of the time I don't look there when they are bending their waist. If my poor undergarment is making you feel atypical then stop looking there.
It is important for us to normalise this stuff as women and girls also deserve decent behaviour instead of sexualising that body parts or their fabrics. If you can't treat us equally, at least us as humans because we are more than your orthodox rumour.
P.S : if I'm wearing an inner over my "Bra" and it is visible still people will point out.

Comments
Post a Comment